SE-100 Series Power Supply by
In comparison to the NES-100 series of NE family, SE-100 series have exactly the same electrical specifications and mechanical dimensions. The difference being that the SE-100 series are produced under lead-free process, so that they can meet the requirements of new CE/RoHS standard and fulfill the customers who originally purchased NES-100 series but request CE certificate.
SE-100 series possess up to 86% of efficiency and can be cooled by free air convection from -20°C to +60°C ambient temperature. The standard protection functions include short circuit, overload, and over voltage.
In addition, these new series comply with certificates per UL/CUL/CCC/CB/CE regulations which can greatly guarantee your safety. Suitable applications include industrial control system, factory automation, electro-mechanical applications, and electronic equipments.
Call Peak to Peak Power, Inc. today to ask us about this new power source!
- 1U low profile:38mm
- High efficiency up to 86%
- 85~132VAC or 176~264VAC input selectable by switch
- Protection: Short circuit / Overload / Over voltage
- Cooling by free air convection
- LED indicator for power on
- 100% full load burn-in test
- Certificates：UL / CUL / CCC / CB / CE
- Dimension(LxWxH):159x 97x 38mm
- 2 years warranty